Oregon Selling Practice Financing
A Smarter Way to Sell Your Practice
Whether you are tired of the daily grind, tired of being a business owner, or just ready to exit and retire, selling your practice can be a great option-if you can find the right buyer.
From a lending stand point, one of the most important steps in the process of selling your practice is to pre-qualify the financing arrangement for that right buyer. By doing so, here are some important factors you’ll discover:
- What’s a realistic sales price;
- How much of the sales price the lender is willing to finance;
- Will the cash flow support the debt service of the purchase price;
- How much of the financing, if any, you’ll need to carry;
- How much of a down payment, if any, the buyer will need to contribute.
Here at USMF, we speak to prospective buyers on a weekly basis. If you are interested in selling your dental practice we have qualified professionals that are willing to pay the right price for the right practice. You then can decide to either continue to work at the practice or exit after a few months.
Before you spend thousands for a practice appraisal, let USMF pre-qualify your practice for financing. After all, most of the time a practice is truly only worth what a lender is willing to finance. Let USMF steam line the process and help you sell your practice a smarter way.