Our smarter pharmacy & real estate Conventional & SBA financing programs, customized loans for pharmacists, responsive service style, and exclusive pharmacy finance solutions are specially designed for your particular needs. Our lending programs have helped hundreds of pharmacists in all career stages, achieve the most profit and satisfaction from their independent pharmacies.
Independent Pharmacy Loans
Pharmacy Financing | Loans for Independent Pharmacists
Owning an Independent Pharmacy
At USMF, we know the lending process can be stressful, frustrating, and very time-consuming. We make it our goal to simplify and streamline every step. Here are just a few valuable benefits you can expect from working with USMF:
- Successful Pharmacy Ownership by acquiring a Pharmacy
- Achieve a long-term investment when Buying the Real Estate for your Pharmacy
- Professional Career Satisfaction with Expanding a Pharmacy
- Accomplish many goals when Refinancing Pharmacy Debt
- Financial Freedom & Independence when Starting a Pharmacy
- Give your Pharmacy the Home it deserves with New Construction
Pharmacy Financing Consultation
Your first contact with USMF includes a complimentary Pharmacy Financing Consultation where we will evaluate your present situation and discuss your objectives. Working together, we will establish a course of action to achieve your goals and take steps to obtain the very best rates and terms for your specific situation. Once the project proposal meets your approval, USMF will finalize your customized finance plan. Your personal USMF finance specialist will guide you through the process step-by-step while answering all questions and expediting your results.
Common Types of Pharmacy Loans
- Acquisition. The best way to buy your first pharmacy, or expand your business, is to acquire an existing one. We offer a complimentary cash flow analysis for all prospective pharmacy acquisitions.
- Real Estate. We provide pharmacists with loans for real estate acquisition, construction, and expansion.
- Refinance. We can analyze your existing debt and provide a refinancing and debt consolidation package either as a separate service or included in our other financing packages.
Short-term vs Long-term Pharmacy Financing
Traditionally, financing is classified as short-term or long-term:
Short-term financing is defined as financing with a term of less than one year in duration. Typically, short-term financing takes the form of dating (extended payment terms) and short-term notes. Short-term financing is typically not appropriate to fund the purchase of a pharmacy, unless the borrower expects to be able to repay debt very quickly. It’s typically only used to fund the opening inventory order.
Long-term financing typically remains in effect for more than a year. Long-term financing generally is required when an owner purchases an existing pharmacy or builds a store from the ground up. As an example, long-term financing frequently takes the form of a promissory note with equal amortization of the principal amount.
Long-Term Business Considerations for Your Pharmacy
Pharmacies must frequently adjust their processes to stand out in a competitive marketplace. However, implementing new services, purchasing technology, and expanding come with costs. Small business loans can be used to improve your business operations and streamline productivity.
The team at US Medical Funding understands the challenges that pharmacy owners are currently facing. We work with you to get to know your unique financing needs and offer tactical pharmacy financing strategies. Our application process is simple, and our loans come with flexible rates and terms. Plus, our knowledgeable funding advisors will guide you through each step of the loan process. Contact us to start financing your pharmaceutical ventures today.
Smarter Independent Pharmacy Financing
Through our customized Conventional & SBA loans for pharmacists, USMF will structure a superior loan for you to achieve your goals!